Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Petite mixed Asian girl, Misa Campo


Misa Campo


Website: www.MisaCampo.com
Ethnicity: Filipina and Dutch
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Stats: 34C-24-34

When it comes to a petite young girl really being able to pack a skin tight dress, we can't think of anyone better than Misa Campo. Yes, that fine fitness and curvy body just stretches the material of whatever she wears to the max -- all in the best ways. Such a sexy mixed naked Asian girl. Super fine girl in a thong. Sweet face and classy in her poses. It's easy to see why Misa is one of the finest glamour models around.


More pics of Misa Campo at Babe Blvd.: If you see a hot guy, do you ever make the first move? "YES!!! It all depends on what mood I'm in but, I usually love making the first move. I'm a do-it-yourself kinda gal, hehe." Do you prefer to be on top or bottom? Why? "I like it both ways. I can't really admit to having a preference. Most of the time, I like being in control..., woooh! Check me out in my cowgirl hat, yeehaw! If I had to make a choice I'd uuuhhhh...., have to say... Read More!


More on Misa Campo at Top Asian Models: Misa Campo is definitely a gorgeous, irresistable young asian model on her way to the top. Her blend of ethnicities blessed her with a beautiful face and a body of a goddess.... Read More!


More on Misa Campo at her Myspace: I love horror movies, oh, and comedies..., who doesn't like to get their adrenaline pumping and laugh their butts off??? 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN is the ultimate-ness of... Read More!


More on Misa Campo at Ask Men: Her drool-worthy measurements only add to her overall package, and it’s certainly worth noting that she’s hardly the sort of gal to spend all of her free time in the gym. Much to the chagrin of her competitors, Misa Campo’s passion for food is reflected in her penchant for eating, as she says, “I also love to eat... I'm super easy to please that way.”... Read More!


More on Misa Campo at her biography: Misa describes herself as the biggest dork that ever existed. Her secret is out now. She loves to eat (Filipino food especially) and is easy to please that way. Bring her a plate of lumpia and she'll have a smile on her face the rest of the week. She... Read More!


More on Misa Campo at Drag Sport: DSport: Did you enjoy high school? Misa: No, I didn't enjoy high school at all. I had the worst teachers (except in gym) and the worst friends ever. Maybe I'm exaggerating. The good thing that came from my high school experience is that I met two of my closest friends. I was the worst student. I was always skipping class. I was expelled and reenrolled a few times. Even though, I still somehow maintained my grades and... Read More!


More on Misa Campo at her Twitter: They always say that time changes things but, you actually have to change them yourself... Read More!


More on Misa Campo at Mad Poison: MP: What are your pet peeves?
Misa: People who chew like friggin cows!!! And people who talk really loud when I'm trying to watch tv, or type damn hard like the keyboard is going somewhere! And most of all people who wake me up for no reason when I'm sleeping... GRRRR!... Read More!





No comments:

Post a Comment