Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Petite mixed Korean girl, Sweet Kimberly Ann, in sexy lingerie


Kimberly Ann


Website: www.SweetKimberly.com
Ethnicity: 1/2 Korean and 1/2 Caucasian
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 135 lbs.
Stats: 36D-26-35

Petite young girl, Kimberly Ann, is appealing, erotic, curvacious, and most obviously, simply perfect! Kimberly is a perfect example of why mixed Asian women are the most beautiful women in the world. This exotic glamour model resides in Spanaway, WA where she started gogo dancing. This sexy Asian girl is both visually stunning and outlandishly personable. This young 18 year old amateur is ready to get wild and crazy to fill all of your lustful desires.


Read more on Kimberly Ann at Pure Hot Models: Where your parents strict with your up bringing? Not really, my dad knew I liked to go out to clubs and go out. I've always been honest with my parents anyway. What kind of student were you in school? I was pretty smart in high school! I worked really hard for my good grades...(Read More!)


Read more on Kimberly Ann at her website bio: I started to love make-up, clothes, and of course, boys in Junior High. During those years I began to love the camera too, I would always be taking pictures of my friends and I. So in High School, my sister asked me to model with her for her friends' promotional booth at a local car show in Tacoma Wa. I did it, and loved it! All the people, photographers, music, cars...and best of all, people were asking me to ...(Read More!)







No comments:

Post a Comment